Invest In The TIF Illumination Project!
We're all volunteers trying to figure out what happened to $422 million of Chicago property taxes from 2013. Help us do this work.
Get the latest news on our work!
News From The TIF Illumination Project
- County Releases 2013 TIF Data July 16, 2014
- “TIF 101″ Returns To The CivicLab July 14, 2014
- Why Journalism Needs Nerds July 9, 2014
- CivicLab Profiled @ One Year June 28, 2014
- Clerk Orr Unveils TIF Information On Tax Bills June 18, 2014
- 48th Ward To Be Illuminated June 18 May 19, 2014
- Take Our Poll – What Should We Do With TIFs? April 26, 2014
- Loft Space Available @ The CivicLab June 1 April 4, 2014
- TIF Project Highlighted at Planning Conference March 31, 2014
- Protests Continue In The 46th Ward March 5, 2014
- Tom Explains The CivicLab & The TIF Illumination Project February 17, 2014
- Help Us Spread The Word February 15, 2014
- The TIF Illumination Project Is One Year Old! February 14, 2014
- Fighting TIFs February 2, 2014
- The Commons. Are You In? January 29, 2014
- Who Plans What For Who? Let’s Examine Chicago Planning Efforts January 26, 2014
- TIF Extreme Logic – Public $ For PRIVATE Park January 8, 2014
- 46th Ward Forum Protests TIF Use January 8, 2014
- TIF Illuminators Testify December 21, 2013
- The Perils Of Privatization December 19, 2013
- 2012 TIF Totals
- About Us
- Am I In A TIF?
- Our New Home
- Take Action
- TIF Illumination Project
- TIF Law
- TIF Questions
- TIF Town Meetings